Paid internship in the non-governmental organization “Young Agents of Change”!
It is an opportunity for active young people to gain experience in implementing national and international youth projects, acquire new knowledge and skills, start to carry out their own social initiatives, get useful acquaintances and contacts.
Basic requirements for candidates:
- willingness to join social initiatives aimed at involving young people in the social and political life of Ukraine and Europe;
- fluency in English (oral and written);
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Zoom and Google tools (forms, joint documents);
- self-organization (punctuality, diligence, ability to prioritize tasks);
- initiative, active civic position;
- experience of volunteering, participation in international projects or previous activity in public organizations will be an advantage.
- assist with the implementation of international projects: participate in online meetings with international partners, prepare documents, interim reports, etc.;
- administer online events;
- prepare publications for social networks (Facebook, Instagram);
- translate materials and the organization’s website into English;
- purchase necessary items (stationery, branded products, etc.);
- other responsibilities pursuant to the interests of the trainee and the current needs of the organization.
- remote online work according to the schedule convenient for the trainee (sometimes during weekends), it is suitable for students;
- part-time employment (on average 1-3 hours a day);
- approximate start of the internship is mid-November 2020;
- duration of internship is 3 months;
- compensation for the trainee is UAH 3,000 per month;
- letter of recommendation based on the results of the internship;
- possibility of non-competitive participation in international Erasmus+ programmes after the end of quarantine;
- possibility of further expansion of responsibilities and employment in the organization’s projects.
To apply for a vacancy please email at email@example.com and send your CV and cover letter (up to one A4 page) describing the motivation to work with the NGO “Young Agents of Change” and the expected results of the internship. The language of the resume and letter is English.
Deadline is November 13, 2020.
Looking forward to seeing you in our team 😉